Thursday 3 May 2018

4-May

Hi. How are you my cheating friend. I am mostly at peace but I am not happy today either honestly. But i am on a journey of becoming self-sufficient and healing and that's good. Its going to be okay one day i hope till then just breathe is the option here. I'll make sure that this posts reaches to him as well when we get to meet or not. I am waiting for the 28th June anxiously. Some hisab kitaab are pending now. One month is almost done.
4 pm;
As i sit in the office it becomes more and more difficult to survive. I just met my friends and still there's this ache, visited outside his office.I just hope that time gets passed and this becomes easier. Hopefully it would. Allah jee please maaf karde and sukoon day dey. Never have seen such difficult times.

No comments:

Post a Comment