Sunday 29 December 2019

Letter to the ex~

So its officially a wrap after all the havoc you caused me, led to so many traumas. I haven't deleted the conversation on WhatsApp yet coz maybe there is still a hope that just like old times we might be able to wrap around and sort our problems. It's a shame that you couldn't understand my anger, pain behind all the reactions for the actions that you caused me. They say that times heals everything maybe it does, maybe it doesn't who knows. God is watching and I believe strongly in karma. I was actually going to message you the other day but then I saw your story on Instagram and realized that it's of no use cause despite all the promises and all the torture that you caused you have moved on in life and there is no point for me to get back in your life. I am just sort of waiting for the cloLabels
sure so that I can also move on in my life. I don't really believe that I can because I am so much used to of toxicity that you have instilled in my life. I am sure you have found someone just like old times. You are an attention seeker and giver as well so you might have met someone.
I am just scared of filling the void with someone else.  I believe in the law of attraction and maybe someone who is approaching me is worth as well who knows but for now I am scared of getting my heart broken again when its already shattered.
Yes you messaged me after the argument but we would have just continued the vicious cycle for I don't know how long. You clearly said that day that you were using me and never really wanted to marry me. It was a matter of self-pride. The world doesn't stop on someone. It continues. I am sure there is someone in this world who deserves and would value me but its a pity I invested so much in you mentally, emotionally and physically that now I have nothing to give to someone else for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment